I’m sitting for the bar exam in just two weeks, and as such am focusing the majority of my time on studying. At the same time, I’m job hunting and preparing to move to a new city. If you guess that I have very little free time, you would be correct.
As a result, be aware that new comments may not appear as quickly has they have in the past. I cannot allow comments to be automatically posted due to the number of spam posts we receive each day here on the site. Please be patient; your comments will be made available as quickly as possible.
For those of you new to this website, I encourage you to check out and comment on some of our more popular posts:
- From Richard C. Davis: Team Trademark No Longer On “Flip This House”
- Samuel Leccima of ATL Season 2 Cast – Real Estate License Revoked
- Melina Montelongo Seeks Actor for Flip This House
- The Real Deal
- Anyone purchased Armando Montelongo’s Real Estate Package?
- Fox 5 Atlanta – Sam Leccima
- Summary Judgment Motion Hearing – June 6
You might also want to review some documents from the Trademark Properties v A&E lawsuit:
- Trademark’s Amended Complaint
- A&E’s Answer and Counterclaims
- Trademark’s Answer to Counterclaims
- Transcript of February 6, 2007 Motion Hearing
- Transcript of Summary Judgment Motion Hearing
And finally, if you’ve flipped your own properties, please take a moment to share your advice with our readers in What Are Your Flip Tips? Thanks for visiting!